Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
With a purpose to solve administrative, organizational, manufacturing and as a result of it - financial problems at Your enterprises, we offer you to use the possibility and settle a question of the effective management with the help of Restructuring procedure.
Enterprise restructuring is – a realization of organizational, economic, financial, legal and technical measures directed on increasing the competitive qualities of the enterprise and enhancing its value, thus bringing to financial health, growth of product output and higher manufacturing efficiency. During the period of restructuring the following processes can take place: reorganization of enterprise, change of management form and owners, re-building of organizational and legal status, debts settlement.
Restructuring is carried out at the will of the owner or management of the company, on creditors’ or potential investors’ demand. Restructuring may be applied for the operating enterprise or for the enterprise under the bankruptcy procedure.
It is impossible to implement any informational systems without restructuring that provides change and adjustment of business processes.
Procedure of restructuring implies a real work of consultants on an enterprise with its management. On the first stage the diagnostics of the enterprise status is carried out, on the second stage the conclusions and recommendations (as Restructuring Plan) are written out and on the third stage the Plan is directly performed on the enterprise.
Types of Restructuring:
1. Sanation or restoration. It is carried out in order to overcome the crisis and pre-crisis state:
• Market positions are lost
• Problems with supply and residual products of the uncompleted manufacturing process
• Large stores of the ready-to-use products
2. For progress or adaptation. It is performed to overcome negative tendencies:
• Exhausted market potential
• Backwardness in comparison with the world standards
• Low efficiency of management
3. Operational - change in basic economic activity of enterprise:
• Reduction of unproductive charges
• Growth of manufacturing efficiency
• Increase of product quality
• Reorganization and change of specialization
• Changes in structures (management, organizational, human resources)
4. Financial restructuring - management and change in the structure of company liabilities (debts)
5. Quick operative - increase of enterprise efficiency due to internal reserves (to reveal weak points and offer how to eliminate them, liquidation of superfluous resources):
• Effective management by money flows. Forming the mechanism and system for goods sale
• Stop the unprofitable activity
• Improve the process of production
• Control over product quality
• Liquidate superfluous assets
6. Strategic – using the internal and external sources of financing:
• Diversification of production
• Introduction of new technologies
• Certification of production
• Improvement of personnel qualification
• Restructuring of ownership
Choosing the proper type of restructuring, you can change the present state of Your enterprise, by increasing capital gains, cutting charges, attracting the external sources of financing, solving debts problems.
To realize the listed above procedures we form a team of consultants of necessary specializations, or give you one or two consultants.
Working over the Projects we got much experience in their realization and settlement of the arising problems, gained practical skills in the management consulting, our experts elaborated computer programmes and tested different methods of work. All our professional consultants engaged in such Projects have got profound proper education and trainings in accordance with the best standards.
With kind regards,